Welcome to ISUH Connect Membership!
What is the Purpose of ISUH Connect Membership?
The ISUH Connect Membership provides a mechanism for ISUH members to learn from colleagues worldwide committed to urban health and health equity across disciplines and sectors; share their work with a global network of urban researchers, educators, community leaders, practitioners and policy makers in the global North and South; and develop collaborations and partnerships to generate new knowledge that strengthens the evidence and experience base to inform practice and policy to promote urban health and address health inequities.
Consider joining our ISUH Connect Membership today to enjoy:
- Viewing the ISUH Membership Directory and add your own listing
- Post your events for all member collaborators to view and attend
- Browse jobs and post positions you're hiring for to the ISUH Jobs Board
- Create your own discussion groups
- Join, lead, participate in and start your own ISUH Working Group
Still have questions?
We’d love to hear from you! Interested in becoming a member? Not sure if your membership is up to date? If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.