Become a member of
the International Society for Urban Health
YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS CRITICAL TO OUR ABILITY TO DEVELOP CRITICAL NETWORKS AND PARTNERSHIPS AND TO SERVE AS AN INDEPENDENT, EVIDENCE-DRIVEN VOICE FOR IMPROVED HEALTH AND HEALTH EQUITY IN CITIES.
ISUH Member Benefits Include:
- Discounted registration to the annual International Conference on Urban Health (ICUH)
- ISUH Member Meeting Invitation at ICUH
- Opportunities to host member discussions/side events at ICUH
- Opportunities for members from LMICs to receive travel grants for ICUH
- Free attendance to all ISUH Special Side Events and Panels
- Access to participation in any of our ISUH Working Groups
- Potential for you or your work to be featured in the ISUH e-Newsletter or on the ISUH website
- Free Quarterly ISUH e-Newsletter
- Premium access to ISUH's online community, ISUH Collaboratorium. ISUH Membership gives you access to the following:
- Listing in the ISUH Membership Directory
- Post your events for all Collaboratorium collaborators to see and join
- Browse jobs and post positions you're hiring for to the ISUH Jobs Board
- Create your own discussion groups
- Join, lead, participate in and start your own ISUH Working Group
Individual (Residents of High-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $150
Individual (Residents of Lower and Upper Middle-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $100
Individual (Residents of Low-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $50
StudentsAnnual Dues Amount = $50
The Individual membership fee structure is based on the member's country of residence economy type.
*Please note that we may ask for proof of residence upon purchase.